The 2019 IPM Cookbook
The IPM Cookbook is a longstanding annual tradition and fundraiser featuring recipes contributed by residents of the host community. The 2019 edition is chock full of recipes representing West Nipissing and Northern Ontario. At just $20.00 each they make a great gift for everyone in your life – including yourself!
The 2019 IPM Cookbook features:
- 404 recipes in English and French;
- favorite family recipes passed on through generations;
- recipes representing the culture of Northern Ontario;
- recipes making the farm to fork connection;
- recipes showcasing our rich history and people;
- recipes featuring local products and our farming community;
- anecdotes that present the historical background.
Get your copy of the 2019 IPM Cookbook beginning October 1, 2018 at one of our partner locations:
- West Nipissing Information Centre – 30 Front St, Sturgeon Falls
- TRU Hardware Michaud & Levesque – 222 Main St, Sturgeon Falls
- Leisure Farms – 744 Quesnel Rd, Sturgeon Falls
- Chez Jean-Marc Bakery – 48 Front St, Sturgeon Falls