What to See & Do at the IPM
2023 International Plowing Match & Rural Expo
Tuesday, September 19 to Saturday, September 23
8:30 am to 5 pm
The Tented City address is 284029 County Rd 10, Amaranth, Ontario (located between Grand Valley and Laurel) - Bowling Green, Dufferin County.
Dogs and pets are not permitted in Tented City or the Plowing Fields.
Working service animals are permitted.
Downloads and Links
- Ticket information
- IPM 2023 Official Show Guide (all pages) - includes schedules, listings of sponsors & exhibitors, maps and much more!
- Sponsors and Partners listing (visit web page)
- Exhibitor listing
- Tented City Map
- Site & Parking Map (parking is free) - the address for Tented City is 284029 County Rd 10, Amaranth
- Plowing Competition
- Queen of the Furrow Competition
- Get Celebration of Excellence Tickets (Friday, September 22)
- Get Campfire Poets Concert Tickets (Saturday, September 16)
- Interdenominational Worship Service - Sunday, September 17 in the Entertainment Tent of the RV Park, 333569 7 Line, Laurel at 2 pm. Entrance to the service will be through the RV Park and directional wayfinding signs will be prominently posted.
- IPM 2023 Official Poster